We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information
- Computer or network information
- Interactions with us
- Billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Communicate with you when necessary
- Direct potential clients and leads to you as part of our marketing work and services in any agreement
- Generate and send invoices for services rendered
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Our accountant in order to ensure that contractor has the access required to fulfill our accountancy needs
- Freelance staff in order to communicate with you for the purposes any agreed work
- Occasional other professional services when conducting work as agreed in a contract with you
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +6421541537, or 3 Amelia Place, Beach Haven, Auckland, 0626.